Vtin VRazr Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sport Headphones
Today I am reviewing the Vtin VRazr Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- Over-the-Ear Hooks. With ergonomical design, the earbuds are equipped with a small rubber piece that you can adjust them to firmly hold the earbuds onto your ears while exercising or working. The different sizes of earbuds ensure the snug fit for different sizes of ears.
- High Quality Sound. With advanced APT-X tech., the VRazr Bluetooth headset delivers high fidelity and dynamic sound with rich, deep bass. The highs and mid are also very good with a variety of music styles.
- Easy to Use. With upgraded Bluetooth V4.1 technology, the sports headphones support 39ft working distance. You can pair with two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously. Allowing IOS system power display.
- On-Board Controls. Built-in Mic, you can make hands-free calls easily. The on-board controls on the right earbud makes it easy to navigate your own music and calls without getting access to your phone.
- Long Battery Life. With the rechargeable polymer lithium battery, the earphones easily allow 5 hours playing time. Compatible with most phones, tablet and other Bluetooth-enabled devices, it is ideal for running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping, hiking etc.
Bluetooth headphones come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some ugly, some wonderful, these are of the wonderful variety. The earpieces look particularly nice and fitting in with the purpose of the headphones, they also look very sporty.
The earpieces are coloured in matt black and have the Vtin branding running through the center with a nice shiny silver finish. the right earpiece is home to the control buttons, the LED status lights, the built-in microphone and the MicroUSB port for charging the built-in battery. Te left earpiece isn’t home to any user influenced parts or lights (Eg buttons and chargers).
The earpieces have built-in ear hooks to help them stay put in the users ears. These ear hooks are made of a flexible plastic which makes them perfect for most shapes and sizes of ears. They sit well on my ears and cause me no discomfort at all. I must also say they really do help keep the earphones secure when I’m out on my morning jog.
The earpieces themselves enter the lobes at an angle and are very comfortable when in, just like they hooks they also aid in keeping the earphones secure in use.
The cable that connects the two earpieces is designed to run around the back of the neck, which is commonly seen on this type of headphone. The cable used is flat and as a result, this prevents any tangling when the headphones are not in use.
As is the case with most Bluetooth items nowadays pairing these with my phone was a walk in the park. It takes literally about a minute. If you have trouble or have never set up a Bluetooth connection before the manual include will tell you what to do for the headphones and for your phone you will have to refer to yours phone’s user manual.
Once connected the signal between my phone and the headphones remained strong and reliable within the 10-meter zone. I was even able to leave my phone in the front room, whilst I went to clean the kitchen and had no issues what so ever.
The battery life between on these headphones is up to 5 hours, which is a slight disappointment as a lot of wireless headphones are picking up between 6 to 8 hours these days and whilst it may not seem like a huge step to take, those extra few hours can come in quite handy. I will, however, say that the headphones have done roughly five hours for me between charges and that you should also expect them the battery to drain a little bit quicker if using the headphones at their full potential.
The sound produced by these headphones is brilliant. They deliver sound that is clear, crisp and above all else excellent. The bass produced is set at a reasonable level depending on the genre of music being played. The headphones remain distortion free even at high volume levels which is great as I love blasting music into my ears. The buttons which are located on the right earpiece can sometimes be a bit of a pain to reach, but this is something you become use to.
Please Note: I received these for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check them out here:
This product has earned a Reviews Insider Gold Star, see below for the review breakdown.