VicTsing Wireless and Wired 7000 mAh Power Bank review
Today I am reviewing the VicTsing Wireless and Wired 7000 mAh Power Bank.
Product features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- 2-in-1. The combination of Qi wireless charger portable power bank with dual USB output interfaces.
- Intelligent Chip. Adopted advanced polymer Li-ion battery, with low power consumption, can be cycle used for more than 1000 times.
- Intelligent Protection. Short-circuit protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, prolong the battery lifespan.
- Stylish Design & Eco-friendly Material. Compact and slim appearance, space-saving, easy to carry. Made of eco-friendly, antioxidative, flame retardant outer case which is easy to dissipate heat.
- Compatible Devices: Wireless charger supports Qi-enabled devices including Samsung S6 Edge+/S6 Edge/Galaxy S6; Nokia Lumia 1520/1020/929/928/920/830/820; Google Nexus7/5/4; SONY Xperia Z4v/Z3v; LG G4/G3/G2/LTE2/D1L; HTC Incredible 4G LTE/HTC 8X/ 8XT/ Droid DNA; Moto X Pro, etc. With two USB output interfaces, it can charge many devices including smartphones, MP3, hand-held gaming machine, digital camera, etc.
This Power Bank isn’t like most other Power Banks I have used, which were just Power Banks, this also doubles up as a wireless charging pad, should you have a phone capable of wireless charging. If your phone isn’t capable of this you could either see if there is a case for your phone model that enables it or see if your phone can be charged this way using a special sticker. Of course, you could also just use the two USB ports on this unit instead.
The device is also one of the slimmest of this product type I have used. This is great as it means that it is less bulky and much easier to carry around than the previous ones I have used. The front edge of the unit is home to a MicroUSB port for charging the internal battery, two USB ports for charging the up to two devices at once, a power button and a small LED status light. The right-hand edge is home to a set of four small lights which are used to monitor the charge level of the 7000 mAh battery inside the Power Bank. On the top edge of the device is a large green coloured cross, this is where the QI Wireless charging pad is located.
Whilst I like the design, I will admit it’s not one of the nicest designs I have used and does make the product look a bit boring in comparison to others. Also, I do think the cable provided is a bit too small and could be a bit longer.
At this moment in time I have been unable to test the wireless charging capabilities of this product, however, I have been able to test it using the traditional USB charging method. This Power Bank has two USB ports, meaning it is possible to charge two devices at one time. I have used it to charge my HTC One M9 from a fully flat battery to 100%. Since this has a 7000 mAh battery, I have been able to charge my phone fully from this charger twice with a little bit of juice still left after. You may even get a few more charges out of it, depending on the mAh capacity of your device’s battery.
A fantastic two in one solution that can charge both wirelessly and wired. The device has a slim profile and is very easy to use.
DISCLAIMER: I received this for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Check it out here: