VicTsing USB 3.0 Slim External DVD-RW CD-RW Drive Burner review
Kindly sent in by VicTsing for free, in return for an honest and un-biased review, we have their Slim external DVD-RW drive.(Getting this product for free hasn’t had any effect on my overall opinion of the product).
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- With exterior silvery aluminium grinding surface finish, this CD/DVD writer/burner is fashionable and scratch-proof . This external hard drive features ultra slim, lightweight, compact, portable.
- The DVD-RW drive and the USB cable are combined in one. You won’t be annoyed by losing this little cable. USB 3.0 provides more stable performance, while being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0.
- With this DVD burner, you can install system by yourself to get rid of the trouble that turn to the professionals for help. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and all versions of MAC OS systems.
- It features strong error-correcting ability, anti-shock and noise reduction technology, low power consumption, and powered by the USB port, no external AC adapter needed. No drive needed. Plug and play ,no complicated installation, easy to use.
- Adopted unique intelligent burning technology, you can burn your disc or interrupt recording at your ease. Pop-up button and disc tray design makes it convenient to read or write discs.
The main body of this disc drive is a square shape with rounded off edges. It is a full ejecting disc tray as oppose to a disc slot. Its main colour is silver while the base it sits on is black. It actually looks really nice like this. On the front of the disc tray are the various disc logos you find on most disc drives, a small LED light and an ejection button. I recently reviewed another drive by VicTsing and one of the things I didn’t like was the un-removable and very short cable. Well unfortunately it’s also in use on this drive and as I said before in that other review, this cable means the distance between your drive and pc can’t be too much and if the cable breaks, you will have to buy a new drive. Luckily I have a USB hub on my desk so getting the disc drive to connect to my PC isn’t too much of an issue, but if I didn’t have this hub, I know it would be.
In use this drive has been brilliant for me, it burns to disc at great speed and reads with ease. It was quiet throughout use and easy to use. I would also like to point out that the first drive I received for this review was faulty, so I contacted the company who very nicely and quickly sent me out a replacement unit with no fuss.
A fantastic little drive that looks good and performs well. My only issue is the cable, which is too short and un-removable.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/victsing-usb-3-0-slim-external-dvd-rw-cd-rw-drive-burner-review/http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/IMAG0176.jpg?fit=1024%2C717http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/IMAG0176.jpg?resize=150%2C150Tech ReviewsAmazon,CD RW,Disc,DVD RWKindly sent in by VicTsing for free, in return for an honest and un-biased review, we have their Slim external DVD-RW drive.(Getting this product for free hasn't had any effect on my overall opinion of the product). Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing) With exterior silvery aluminium grinding surface finish, this...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.email@example.comSubscriberReviews Insider