VicTsing T3 16400 DPI Programmable Laser Wired Gaming Mouse review
Today I am reviewing the VicTsing T3 Gaming Mouse.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product listing)
- Adopted advanced Avago A9800 laser chip, this wired gaming mouse has 150ips movement speed, 30g acceleration. Default five DPI level switching from 1000/2000/4000/8200/16400, software setting is available from 50DPI to 16400DPI range. USB2.0 interface gives you high-speed experience.
- Support macro editing, 7 buttons can be programmed by installing software. This mouse can memorize 5 groups of user interface settings, a bottom button allows you quickly switch among 5 modes.
- With excellent ABS material, exquisite treatment progress and careful assembly, the whole performance of the mouse improved a lot. Braided cable is well-built with reinforcement at the mouse end to prevent it from fraying. High-speed antioxidative USB connector, with strong anti-interference ability, meet USB 2.0 full speed standard, support polling rate adjustment among 125/250/333/500/1000Hz
- 16 million colors for customized backlight setting, make your mouse looks fancy and cool(5 default color, other colors need to be set by installing software). With an ergonomic design, this gaming mouse will give you great hand-feeling.
- Compatible Systems: Windows10, Windows8, Windows7, Windows XP, Vista, ME, 2000, Mac OS and Other OS.
The first thing that strikes you about this mouse is its really cool packaging. Whilst most gaming mice come in a cardboard box with a flap and window, this one comes in a plastic box with a lid that clips on and off of the box. It’s a grey colour and is a bit transparent to. All in all, though it’s a brilliant box that is certainly unique.
A lot of companies these days try to make gaming mice look cool and futuristic and while this works out well for some companies, it doesn’t always fare well for others and we end up seeing a cool looking futuristic mouse, that has been designed lacking decent ergonomics. With the T3 though, the designers haven’t gone nuts and said ‘we need futuristic styling on this thing’, instead, they have paid more attention to ergonomics and have come out with a body design reminiscent of a basic mouse, but at the same time they have kept everything that is important to a good gaming mouse. This includes a decent, but not over the top look at me LED lighting set, a smooth matt finish for ultimate grip, a thumb pad for comfort, changeable DPI and a braided cable for decent cable protection. A better design than this, I could not imagine.
All this focus on ergonomics over looks hasn’t just surprisingly made a good-looking mouse it has also made the mouse really comfortable to use. I am able to sit for hours dong work with no complaints regarding comfort at all.
I actually own a futuristic looking gaming mouse, which I love, but I instantly swapped it with this one as soon as I felt this one and I really don’t regret it.
As I said the LED sets are not over the top, like we see a lot in gaming peripherals, instead there are only four areas of this mouse where there is LED’s present. These areas are the logo, the edge of the scroll wheel and a small set on each side of the mouse’s body. The lights come with a default of five colours but this can be increased using the software provided.
There are seven buttons on this mouse, all of which can be programmed by the user, using the provided software. There is an eighth button on this mouse, at the bottom which is non-programmable and is used to switch the mode.
I won’t go too much into the software as I don’t really find myself customising my mice anywhere beyond the LED set-up. the only problem I had and it literally was fixed within two seconds was that by default the language of the software was set to Chinese, using my non-existent knowledge of the Chinese language, I saw a strangely placed arrow in the bottom right-hand corner of the display and decided to click it and luckily it gave me a choice of English, Deutsch or Chinese. Once I got passed the language issue, I found the software easy to navigate and use for my needs.
I haven’t really been playing many PC games recently as I have been so busy, but I have been using the mouse every day since I received it and as I said I instantly swapped my old beloved futuristic gaming mouse for this one. It works just as well as it looks. Each button is responsive, the scroll wheel doesn’t stick or rub and the optical laser works great on my mouse mat and even my wooden desk. On the few PC games, I have managed to play recently the mouse has been brilliant, with no issues and precise movements and easy DPI switching from the two DPI buttons located below the scroll wheel.
Please Note: I received this mouse for free in return for an honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/victsing-t3-16400-dpi-programmable-laser-wired-gaming-mouse-review/http://i1.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0763.jpg?fit=717%2C1024http://i1.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0763.jpg?resize=150%2C150PC miceTech Reviews7 Programmable Buttons,Adjustable LED Backlight For Pro Gamer & Notebook PC Laptop Computer - Red,Amazon,VicTsing® 16400 DPI Programmable Laser Wired Gaming Mouse with Adjustable DPI (16400/8200/4000/2000/1000)Today I am reviewing the VicTsing T3 Gaming Mouse. Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product listing) Adopted advanced Avago A9800 laser chip, this wired gaming mouse has 150ips movement speed, 30g acceleration. Default five DPI level switching from 1000/2000/4000/8200/16400, software setting is available from 50DPI to 16400DPI range. USB2.0 interface gives you...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.email@example.comSubscriberReviews Insider