VicTsing Bright 16 LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light review
Kindly sent in by VicTsing for free in return for an honest and un-biased review, we have their 16 LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light.
Product features: (Taken from Amazon Product Listing)
- Powerful 16 LED lamps. The solar sensor wall light adopted 16pcs led and its brightness is up to 320lm. It’s approximately the same amount of light as you get with an incandescent light of which the power is 60watt.
- Motion Sensor. Integrated the design of PIR motion sensor and night sensor, it will auto turn on dim light when in darkness or at night, and auto turn off when in daytime or bright area. It will enter into high light mode when people come and stay for 30s after motion stops and then turn to dim light to save energy.
- High Performance. It uses poly-silicon solar panel whose light conversion efficiency is up to 17%. Waterproof, freeze-protection and sun block design offers you durability. External waterproof switch, instead of pinhole switch, makes operation easily.
- Long Working Time. Built-in 2200mAh replaceable 18650 lithium batteries, it only needs 8hours to be fully charged and can last for 12hours working time. Let the solar panel get enough sunshine during the day and it will turn on automatically at night to act as a security light.
- Protection Design. The circuit board is coated with 3-resisting lacquer, which is insulated, damp proof, shockproof, dustproof, corrosion proof, anti-aging and anti-creeping. The back side of the solar light is sealed without hollow so it can effectively isolate the water and air.
Designed to be fitted on to an external wall, this light takes on the shape of a square based pyramid. At the top are two screw holes to tighten the light into your external walls. Just below is the solar sensor, to charge the lights built-in battery and then below at the bottom are a power switch, motion sensor and of course the 16 LED lights.
Setting up is simple, simply mark out your holes, use a drill and the correct drill bit to drill the holes into your wall, place the provided wall anchors into your holes and then finish off by mounting the light (It should be noted that the light is best situated on a wall facing south as it will require optimum sun exposure to charge).
This light is essentially always on, unless you turn it off using the power button, this means that while outside in the dark the lights will be on, but they are dim until motion is detected. Once motion is detected the lights will brighten for a short time. This means you should try to position the light in an area away from alleys or close next door neighbours.
When motion is detected the light is quite bright. We already have a wired motion sensor light on the back of our house and although not as good, this light is nearly as bright as that, which is great for a light that doesn’t run off mains electric.
The instructions provided were for an older model, which did add a slight bit of confusion, however the light wasn’t hard to set up anyway.
A great LED light, that is perfect for anybody who might not have the budget or know how to set up a wired motion sensor light on their property. It’s simply a case of plus and play here. (Minus the plug).
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/victsing-bright-16-led-wireless-solar-powered-motion-sensor-light-review/http://i2.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_20151011_091634765.jpg?fit=1024%2C576http://i2.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_20151011_091634765.jpg?resize=150%2C150Homeware Reviews16 LED,external light,outdoors,Solar powerKindly sent in by VicTsing for free in return for an honest and un-biased review, we have their 16 LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light. Product features: (Taken from Amazon Product Listing) Powerful 16 LED lamps. The solar sensor wall light adopted 16pcs led and its brightness is up to...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscriberReviews Insider