SuperBeam SupaBeam Collapsible Lantern review
Today I am reviewing the SuperBeam SupaBeam Collapsible Lantern.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- SUPER BRIGHT – thanks to a trio of the latest technology COB LEDs which brightly illuminate 360 degrees – enough to light a tent, caravan, boat, garage or shed with ease. It’s also perfect for keeping around the house for use during power cuts, Halloween and Bonfire Night events
- TOUGH & WEATHER-RESISTANT – Built to withstand outdoor leisure use in British weather – durable ABS body, no glass, shock resistant and waterproof to IPX4 standard
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – Collapses to under 5″ high and 3.5″ wide (124mm x 86mm) so it fits neatly in a rucksack, tyre well and most kitchen drawers
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN – The top section simply lifts up to activate and reveal the light elements – no fumbling for a switch in the dark and it deactivates when the top is pushed down again.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY + 30 DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE + BRITISH COMPANY AND UK CUSTOMER SERVICE
The design of this lantern is very much similar to the old candle burning lanterns people used to carry around, except it’s made of a strong plastic and uses a 300-lumen set-up of LED bulbs powered by 3 AA batteries. It’s also collapsible, which makes it a great lantern for carrying about in a rucksack for camping, in the back of the car in case of a late-night breakdown or in drawer or cupboard at home in case of a late night power-cut. Oh, and it’s waterproof with an IPX4 rating, which means it’s able to survive a flow of water from any direction for up to 5 minutes.
There are no buttons or switches on this lantern, it simply turns on by pulling the lantern up from inside the bottom half of the casing and turns off by simply pushing it back into the casing. There are two metal handles connected to the top part which fold in when not in use and sit nicely in some well-placed grooves in the casing of the lantern.
The battery compartment is located at the bottom of the lantern and is revealed by unscrewing the circular base of the lantern and hidden again by simply screwing it back on.
The first time I pulled the lantern up from the casing, I was totally amazed by just how bright this lantern is, it so bright I accidentally nearly blinded my partner by mistake when she walked in on me testing it in a dark room. The three sets of LED strips really do a great job of illuminating a room, thanks to their 360-degree set-up.
An impressive lantern that has many differences uses and for me is definitely going to be kept close in the event of any late night power-cuts.
Please Note: I received this at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/supabeam-collapsible-lantern-review/http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0706.jpg?fit=717%2C1024http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0706.jpg?resize=150%2C150Homeware ReviewsAmazon,Car,Fishing,Garage - 5 YEAR WARRANTY,Shed,SuperBeam® Camping Lantern - 2016 Technology gives 300 LUMENS! - Collapsible Tough Lamp - Great Light for CampingToday I am reviewing the SuperBeam SupaBeam Collapsible Lantern. Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing) SUPER BRIGHT - thanks to a trio of the latest technology COB LEDs which brightly illuminate 360 degrees - enough to light a tent, caravan, boat, garage or shed with ease. It's also perfect for keeping...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.email@example.comSubscriberReviews Insider