Spigen 4 Port USB Charging Station review
Today I am reviewing the Spigen 4 Port USB Charging Station.
Product features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- Charges any combination of up to four tablets, smartphones or other USB-charged devices simultaneously
- Usb Desktop Charger Portable Design: lightweight, compact and easily portable. Fits in your pocket and perfect for travel
- Usb Charging Station Powerful Capacity: 25W/5A output through 4 USB ports. Allows you to charge any 4 USB-enabled devices simultaneously
- Usb Wall Charger Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V, compatible with all 5V USB-charged devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung tab, smartphones, external battery, Bluetooth speaker, headset and so on
- Ergonomic, compact and portable design, much more space-saving and well-organized while charging your devices
The Spigen 4 port USB charging station has a rectangular shaped body with a U-shaped rear edge. Running along the front edge of the station are four USB ports, one marked 2A whilst the other three are marked 1A. The right-hand edge is home to the power in port for connecting the station to a mains socket.
Although the shape isn’t too thrilling or exciting to look at, this station still sits very well on my bedside cabinet, where I have it to charge not only my phone at night but also some battery-powered LED lamps.
It’s also quite small so is easy to put in a bag for those trips away. It can also be put in a pocket although the plug would have to be put in your bag.
As I mentioned above I use this to charge my phone and some LED lamps when they need it. I find it charges my phone from 1% to 100% in roughly about two hours which puts it on par with the regular wall charger I used to use. I also find it charges the lamps in roughly about 4 hours which is what they normally take from a wall socket. The best thing about this station however though is that it allows me to safely charge up to 4 devices at once.
A fantastic way to charge multiple devices at once. It looks simple but fits in well with its surroundings and is small enough to carry around.
DISCLAIMER: I received this for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here: