Playtech Logic PL9342 1:14 4WD Remote Control Car review
Today I am reviewing the Playtech Logic PL9342 1:14 4WD Remote Control Car.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- READY TO RUN, these epic 1:14 4 wheel drive drift remote control cars for kids are among the most stunning rc drift cars for kids and for adults alike!
- HIGH SPEED RACING MOTOR 4wd remote control cars have a 50-metre control range and cool underbody led lights, great for driving this RC car at night
- FULL FUNCTION 4×4 RC car designed for extreme speeds with 4 wheel drive shaft system, adjustable front wheel alignment, rims, drifting tyres, spare set of on road tyres, hobby grade interchangeable shell
- THE PERFECT GIFT for any child or beginner (great for big boys like Dad too!), the 1:14 RC drift car is a huge 34 cm (approx) long. For ages 8+
- RECHARGEABLE 4×4 remote control car can be used indoors or outdoors (flat surface in dry weather). This is one of the best value for money 4WD drifting remote control cars for kids and comes with all you need, just charge and go!
One thing you should know about ordering this car from Amazon is that you basically get a random shell on top of the RC car body, so you could get a Bugatti version or the Infinite version, I got the Infinite version, which is nice, but I would have preferred a choice, rather that being sent a random model. So in my review, I will be talking about the Infinite shell.
The shell of this model is coloured in Blue and Yellow and represents a drifting car with different brands and sponsors printed around the shell. The shell itself is not a solid plastic shell either, instead, it’s a flexible shell that detaches away from the RC body, to allow the changing of shells, which is a nice touch for anybody who makes a hobby out of RC cars. There is also a set of four road tyres included in the box which can be added or removed as you please. The RC body also has a set of LED lights built into it, which make it great for driving around in the dark. The car is powered by a rechargeable battery that is included along with a charger. This battery has a charging time of 4 to 6 hours and can last between 2o to 30 minutes depending on usage. I have managed to get at tops about 25 minutes during my usage.
The control is of the trigger variety that you hold and use a trigger to adjust speed and a wheel that you turn from the side to control left and right movements of the car. This is my favourite type of control and makes the drifting that this car has been designed for as easy as pie. The control is powered by a 9V battery, and the manufacturer has kindly provided one in the box.
I have had so much fun driving this car around and drifting it. It’s fast and handles like a beauty even around my narrow corridor into my wide kitchen where I was able to pull off some awesome drifts. It’s not bad in straight lines either. I had a race with my son controlling another car and this one blew that one away, most likely due to its 4wd and light shell body.
A great RC car that is perfect for children, adults and even enthusiast. The only thing I didn’t like was the fact I didn’t get to choose the shell I wanted.
Please Note: I received this for a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/playtech-logic-pl9342-114-4wd-remote-control-car-review/http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0711.jpg?fit=717%2C1024http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMAG0711.jpg?resize=150%2C150Toy ReviewsAmazon,EP,Playtech Logic PL9342 1:14 4WD 4x4 Wheel Drive Electric RC Remote Control Racing Drift Car with Lights - Rechargeable,Ready to Run,ReviewToday I am reviewing the Playtech Logic PL9342 1:14 4WD Remote Control Car. Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing) READY TO RUN, these epic 1:14 4 wheel drive drift remote control cars for kids are among the most stunning rc drift cars for kids and for adults alike! HIGH SPEED RACING MOTOR...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscriberReviews Insider