PCHero Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Earphones review
Today I am reviewing the PCHero Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Earphones.
Product features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- Minimal earphone – Perfect for Stealth listening Music at work and in-car calling(Handsfree Calls).
- Quality sounds! You can attach the ear buds and listen to music through both ears with a Second Ear Bud which changes Mono to Dual channel. High call quality and Long Distance: 10m. Easily control between voice calls and music.
- Minimal Shape Design Limits the capacity of battery. Usage time: 2-3 hours (depends on volume).
- Support Stream Music/Video/Audio (with A2DP&AVRCP) and Siri, just watch Movies and Netflix, Youtube; Bluetooth V4.0 Compatible with Most Bluetooth Enable Device – Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PSP etc.
- Attention: If you have any issue for the product, please feel free to contact us. We promise to do our best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
These earphones have a rather bizarre design to them, as they are simply a Bluetooth earpiece that can be used on its own or connected to a separate earpiece through a MicroUSB port to make a pair of earphones. Which means the user can either use it as a mono earpiece, which is used for most talking dedicated earpieces or as a set of earphones for listening to music. The main earpiece that houses the battery and components is a round shaped earpiece with a large single button, a microphone, a volume/track selection lever and a MicroUSB port. the secondary earpiece is a normal looking earpiece found on a normal set of earphones, it has a thin MicroUSB cable that is long enough to reach around the back of the wearer’s neck. The cable, in my opinion, feels a little bit thin and this could lead to quality issues in the future as these sorts of cables aren’t known to last.
Each earpiece also has its own ear clip to ensure the earpieces stay in, with no issues, however, I have been unable, no matter how hard I try, to get the smaller earpiece clip to stay and it just doesn’t seem to want to fit around it. However, I am able to keep the earpiece in my ear without it.
Connecting these earphones to my phone via Bluetooth was easy as is normal with Bluetooth devices today. In terms of strength and reliability, I found the earphones to work well even when I wasn’t in the same room as my phone.
Due to shape and size of this product, it is unfortunately only able to provide between 2 to 3 hours of usage between each charging cycle. This is unfortunate as a lot of Bluetooth earphones can last a lot longer, so if you’re on a long 3 hour plus train journey, this will not last that entire journey. During my usage I managed to get between 2 to 3 hours between each charge.
Now this is where these earphones really impress me. For something so small and so cheap, these are amazing at outputting audio. The audio is clear with every beat noticeable and every word heard. The bass is set at a level that is comfortable for the user and doesn’t end blowing your head off.
The voice pickup by the microphone is great and sends my voice clearly to the person on the other end of the phone.
An odd set of earphones that can be used as a mono earpiece or as a set of earphones. Whilst I’m not 100% a fan of the battery or the thin cable used, I do love the audio produced by this little set of earphones.
Please Note: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
This product has earned 7.5 out of 10 and, therefore, has earned itself a Silver Reviews Insider Star. See the full breakdown below.