KMASHI 10000mAh External Battery Power Bank review
Today I am reviewing the Kmashi 1000mAh External Battery Power Bank.
Product features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- The KMASHI advantage: Join the increasing number powered by Amazon’s excellent growing charging brand.Smooth varnish shellfish, simple, portable and fashion design power bank allows you to power up in style.
- Huge Capacity: 10000mah external battery charges your iPhone 6S almost five times or large-capacity phones like the Galaxy S6 about three times.Please use the original charge cable of your device to charge it, there is only micro USB power bank charge cable in the package.
- 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.Auto power-off design external battery, no energy loss when no operation.Reliable lithium polymer core ensures quality and supplies up to 1000 lifetime charge cycles.
- Super-fast charge output (5V/3.1A total) through dual USB ports (5V/2.1A and 5V/1A) allow for simultaneous charging of two devices at high speed.5V/ 2A input provides fast charging, power bank charge time: about 6-7 hours.
- Package Contents: 1 x KMASHI 10000mAh Dual USB External Battery, 1 x Micro USB Power Bank charge cable, 1 x User Manual and Friendly Customer Service.
This power bank by Kmashi is a rectangular shape and is coloured in black and red with black been the colour of the top and bottom plate, whilst red is the colour of the middle section, making a sandwich effect in terms of colouring.
Down the right-hand edge are two USB ports, whilst the front edge is home to a power button, MicroUSB in port for charging and a set of battery status LED lights.
The design is overall simple, but effective and given the size of this unit, it is rather easy to carry around in a bag or pocket.
I have tested this using my HTC One M9. From 1% battery life to 100% it took just over 2 hours which is a fantastic time as it matches the time taken by using a normal wall plug USB adapter. Thanks to that generous 1000o mAh battery, I have also managed to get 2 full charges out of this with my HTC One M9. Thanks to the two USB ports, it’s also possible to charge two devices at once, making it perfect for those times you and a friend or your partner are on a long trip and both need to recharge your phone.
Fully charging the power bank itself took me just over four hours from a wall socket, which considering the size of the battery is pretty much a brilliant time.
Due to it size and light weight, it’s also very easy to carry around in a bag or a pocket.
A fantastic and very handy bit of kit that will provide enough charge for at least two phones in one charging cycle. It’s light and portable, making it very easy to carry around.
Please note: I received this for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here: