Comforday Handheld Multi-purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaner review
Today I am reviewing the Comforday Handheld Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- ✔ All-natural 100 percent chemical-free deep cleaning with this multi-purpose handheld steamer; removes grime, grease, mold, stains indoor and outdoor; works well in kitchen, bathroom, closet, patio, garage and vehicles, even can work as a steamer to remove wrinkles from garments
- ✔ Emits pressurized powerful hot steam continuously for up to 15-20 minutes; cleans and sanitizes a variety of surfaces, including, carpets, counters, floors, fabrics and vehicles
- ✔ Easy use; lightweight and handheld with 9.5 feet power cord for easy mobility
- ✔ Includes 9 accessories: Flexible extension hose, Long spray nozzle, Door/window nozzle, Door/window nozzle plate, Bent spray nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Funnel, Measuring cup and Towel sleeve
- ✔ Holds 8 ounces of water; 2-3 minute warm-up time
The design of this steamer part resembles that of a kettle, minus the spout that pours water out. It has a small-sized bowl area that can hold 8 ounces of water to be converted into steam, this 8 ounces can be enough for smaller jobs, but if taking on something big like a greasy oven top or a huge carpet area, you should expect to be filling up quite a bit. The steamer is coloured primarily in yellow, whilst the base and multiple included accessories are coloured in black.It’s relatively easy to hold thanks to the handle which itself is in line with the steam spout. In between the handle and spout is a black screw on/ screw off cap that allows you access to the water filling hole. This cap has a push down before turning safety mechanism to prevent it accidentally being unscrewed and releasing boiling hot steam everywhere.
The several accessories included are all easy to clip onto the steamer and equipped by simply twisting them onto the spray nozzle to ensure they lock into place using the clips. The included accessories are: (Taken From Amazon listing)
– Extended connecting spray nozzle for extending reach
– Long spray nozzle directing the cleaning action to hard to reach areas
– General spray nozzle for all your steam clean tasks
– Spray nozzle for doors and windows makes cleaning a breeze
– Round brush nozzle for spot cleaning
– Bent spray nozzle for cleaning corners and crevasses
– Brush plate and towel sleeve for flat surfaces
There is also a funnel and water measuring jug included.
One thing, I will say, however, is that I wish the extender hose was a bit longer as it is really awkward to reach certain areas while trying to hold the steamer at the same time.
Setting the steamer up for each use is an easy task, simply fill the water jug up to about 170ml. The jug goes to a 175ml but it the instructions it says to leave a bit of the water bowl free for steam. Once done remove the water cap and insert the funnel and begin to pour the water into the steamer. Once all water is in plug the steamer in wait a few minutes for the orange light to go off, indicating the boiling process has completed. Now simply push the steam trigger gently to ensure steam is coming out and finally attach your desired attachment and you are ready to go.
At first, I was unsure of whether or not this would work for me as I really didn’t know much of the power of steam. Now I have had a go, I can safely say it has worked wonders for me. I have tested it mainly on windows and patches of dried in yoghurt and a bit of spilt glue on my front room carpet. On the carpet and its spills and patch of spilled glue, the steam instantly lifted the dried in patches from the carpet, allowing me to use the tough ended scrubbing attachment to easily move it around and loosen it up for vacuuming. I have used a proper stand-up carpet cleaner before, for this sort of job and the results have never been as good as they were with the steam cleaner, so this has shown that pure steamed water seems to do a better job than water and a chemical liquid mixed. I really was amazed at just how instant the dirt was unbonded from the carpet within seconds of steam being applied.
On the windows, I didn’t know what to expect as I was not sure whether or not the steam would leave behind trails of water. However, thanks to the fitting and small cloth that fits over it, the streaks were none existent and I was easily able to get small spots of dirt off my windows with ease and hardly any effort. I found this to be much easier than a cloth and window cleaning liquid.
A fantastic bit of kit that makes easy work of small situations where stubborn dirt and grime are present, such as windows, carpets, tiles and kitchen utilities. I have found it to be so much better at cleaning my carpets and windows than the usual equipment and chemicals I use. The only thing I would recommend is a longer extension hose, as in my opinion the one included is rather short.
Please Note: I received this at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here: