Amir 300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier review
Today I am reviewing the Amir 300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser/Humidifier.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- Soothing & Relaxing: It’s not only whisper-quiet but changes colors with integrated LED lights to set the perfect mood while having an auto off feature, making this the perfect portable aroma diffuser companion. Prevent dry and chapped skin in dry winter months. Perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odors, get great and peaceful nights’ sleep surrounded by the aromatic fragrance.
- Updated Version: Overcome the hard-open shortcomings of the old version. This new diffuser is easy to use. Stylish wood grain exterior brings a nice natural look to the diffuser. With updated capacity, this 300ml air purifier can provide continuous mist for about 10 hours.
- Intelligent & Convenient: You can easily press the Mist button to choose a timer setting as your wishes (60min./180min./360min./ON). You can also press the Light button to adjust the LED lights (Changing/Fixed/OFF). More intelligent and give you more conveniences. Besides, The humidifiers will auto off with a beep when it is waterless. This lead to the most important part, provide you more safety.
- CONTENT: about 300 ml; Length of power line: 170cm; Size: 168.5*120.5mm; Weight:330g; Material: Upper parts PP,ABS,PC; Working time: 10 hours with continuous mist.
- Perfect For Gifts: Unique stylish design, humidify your living space to prevent dry, stuffy air and flu/cold germs infecting your loved ones. Perfect for bedroom, study, office, living room, bathroom, yoga, SPA, conference room, baby room, etc. Can be used as an Aromatherapy Diffuser/Humidifier/Air Purifier/Night Light. Also perfect for gifts.
This diffuser takes on the shape of an oval. It is made from plastic and has a wood effect finish, which makes the product look really nice in any room. The diffuser comes with a built-in bowl for water and essential oils to be put into while you use it.
At the top of the diffuser is a nicely round plastic spout that is the outlet for the mist that the diffuser will produce while in use. The front of the diffuser is home to two buttons, one is marked ‘light’ and controls the LED lights and the other is marked ‘mist’ and controls the mist function of the diffuser. The power jack is located at the bottom of the diffuser in kind of an awkward location, which is why I recommend filling a jug with water then filling the diffuser while the plug is connected at the bottom
This diffuser also has an LED light which can display seven colours, the light can be set to use only one colour or flick through colour at a nice pace. This is great as the lights help add to the already calm effect produced by the diffuser. I love all the colours available on this product and deepening on my mood, I’ll either have it set to one colour or flicking between. The light system runs around a ring in the center of the diffuser as well as around the buttons and the entire spout area at the top.
To use this product simply unscrew the top add the required amount of water, along with your choice of essential oil, put it back together and turn it on. It’s as simple as that and if you have any concerns or get confused there is even an illustration in the manual explaining how to do it.
The mist produced by this diffuser exits via the spout at the top and helps produce a nice atmosphere, even in the most stressful of times. The scent produced, of course, depends on what oils you decide to use and there are plenty of scents available to purchase from many high street shops and on-line. It’s also very quiet in use, which makes the feeling of being relaxed so much better.
The LED lights are also really bright and provide a lovely soothing/calming effect and can be used as one color or all colors running in a cycle.
A gorgeous looking bit of kit that doesn’t struggle to fit in with the surroundings of today’s living rooms. The calming effect it creates is great for those full on stressful times.
Please Note: I received a free sample in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/amir-300ml-cool-mist-ultrasonic-humidifier-review/http://i2.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMAG0586.jpg?fit=717%2C1024http://i2.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMAG0586.jpg?resize=150%2C150Homeware Reviews10 Hours Continuous Mist,300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier,7 Color Changing LED,Amazon,Baby Room,Diffuser,Essential Oils,Etc,Home,SpaToday I am reviewing the Amir 300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser/Humidifier. Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing) Soothing & Relaxing: It's not only whisper-quiet but changes colors with integrated LED lights to set the perfect mood while having an auto off feature, making this the perfect portable aroma diffuser companion. Prevent...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.email@example.comSubscriberReviews Insider