1byone iPhone 6 Wax Leather Case review
Today I am reviewing the 1byone iPhone 6 Wax Leather Case.
Product features:(Taken From Amazon product Listing)
- Delicate Texture: Made of natural grain leather and with velvety smooth lining on the inside of the cover, it envelopes your iPhone 6 / 6s case in understated elegance.
- Wallet & Case in One: With an inner pocket for business and credit cards ( holds up to 3 cards), this Wallet Folio Case is elegantly designed to hold everything you need in one convenient spot.
- Full Protection: Snap your iPhone 6 / 6s into the inner hard shell frame for full back protection and install the outer cover to protect your screen from scratches.
- Handy Stand: a Flip-style case with magnetic strap not only to keep your phone secure but for a handy stand function.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Clean cutouts on the inner plastic frame as well as on the leather frame to easily access all buttons.
You can often tell when thought has been put into a product, just by looking at the packaging before even seeing the product. This case is a prime example of that. I was able to tell before even opening the box that this was going to be a really nice case and that’s because the box is unlike any other I have seen for a phone case. It’s a rough textured box that slides open and closed. It’s hard to explain, but for a better idea, see the images attached.
This case for the iPhone 6 is made of genuine wax leather and looks really gorgeous with its beautiful brown colouring. You can tell it’s genuine just by sniffing it, as it smells just like genuine leather because it is. The 1byone logo is present as tiny silver chrome logo in the bottom right-hand corner of the front of the case. Once the case is open, three credit/debit card compartments are visible as well as a paper money compartment all on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side is the shell that houses the iPhone 6. The shell is made out of a tough plastic and has all the appropriate spaces cut out for buttons and the rear flash and camera.
At the rear of the case is the catch that secures the case using a magnet, this catch can also be used as a handy stand for watching videos without having to hold the phone, although as you’re about to read shortly, I’m not entirely sure about this feature.
To test this case I borrowed my friends iPhone 6. The phone fits nice and snug into the plastic shell with each button being easily accessible. I’m however not sure about the stand feature as it is only a bit of leather that honestly feels slightly unsupported and when I put the iPhone into test the stand it just wouldn’t stay up for me.
Other than the one issue I have just mentioned, I found that in use this case is brilliant.
A fantastic case for iPhone, that looks very snazzy with its brown wax leather and does a great job at holding the iPhone without restricting access to buttons and ports. The only thing I don’t like is the rather flimsy stand.
Please Note: I received this for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here: