1byone Infinity Glow Eye Friendly LED Desk Lamp review
Today I will be reviewing the 1Byone Infinity Glow Desk Lamp.
Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing)
- Unique & Elegant Design: It looks beautiful no matter where you place it. The design combines the metal case and panel light with the silicon rubber base. Easily to use, soft touch-Sensitive control panel on the base of the lamp.
- Extremely durable LED panel will last over 50,000hrs (no splash screen, not dazzling, take god care of your eyes). Comes with 28 LEDs and a built-in 2000mAh high quality Li-Polymer battery. 3 hrs charging time will result in a up to 30 hours runtime. You can use it everywhere and its easily charging by usb port. The plug-in charging cable can supply power and charge battery in the same time. Also there has a LED Indicator of charge and low battery.
- Light Modes Adjust Color Temperature into: Warm White, Cool White, Neutral White. The 6-Level Dimmer can freely adjust the strength of brightness. Preserves your eyes at night by selecting a comfortable working or reading atmosphere.
- Amazing adjustable stand and Super anti-fall capability: The lamp can be bend to the right by up to 180° and to left by up to 180°. Anti-Fall Design: 1 Meter fall protection will guarantee that the lamp can sustain small falls and bumps. Automatic memory: Light intensity setting retention. The last setting is retained.
- A Brilliant Idea: Wide application and easy to carry to work outdoors, you can use it with your smart phone, pad, computer, while reading or writing, on the sofa, bed, table, desk,etc. The modern design will fit in any environment and can reduce eye stress when working late. Practical to carry and move around.
Before even removing this lamp from the box, I knew I was in for a treat. The box makes it clear that is indeed a premium designed lamp as the box itself looks like something you would find housing a premium product. It’s a long rectangular shaped box that is wrapped by a thick foldable eye chart. There’s even an artist sketch of the lamp itself on the front of the box.
The lamp is made from a mixture or rubberised material and metal. The rubberised part of the lamp is that base area that allows the lamp to be bent inwards and outwards to find the perfect angle and this has been coloured in white. The rubberised part feels really strong and sturdy and you won’t have it moving on its own, which is just testament to its amazing strength. In this rubberised area, down the left-hand side is a MicroUSB port for charging the built-in battery.
The metal part is the lamp head itself which has been coloured with a gorgeous looking Golden colour. On the outside of the lamp head is a small but handy mirror that uses the lamp as a backlight, perfect for applying makeup if that’s what you do.
We have this set up in our master bedroom and use it mainly at night and have to say that it is wonderful in use. We use it for reading at night and thanks to the adjustable brightness and three different modes we also have great success using it as a night-light for our little boy. Changing the brightness and mode are really easy jobs. To change the mode simply place your finger on the large circle n the front touch sensitive panel and to change the brightness you simply place your finger on the touch sensitive panel and move it left or right to decrease or increase the brightness. With 6 levels of brightness available it is really easy to find something that suits your needs and with this being an eye friendly lamp, you don’t have to worry about the top brightness blinding you and as I have seen myself the lamp is bright at top brightness but really doesn’t have any negative effects on anybody looking at the lamp.
In terms of battery life, it really depends on what mode and brightness you have the lamp set to, as to how long it will last between charges but it is said to last up to 30 hours from a three-hour charge and so far I ‘ve probably sued it for about 2 hours in total so I’m nowhere near 30 hours yet, but still going strong.
A premium well-built lamp that looks beautiful. It can be positioned at many angles and set up from a choice of three modes and six brightness settings, making for the best lighting for your situation. This truly is the best desk lamp I have ever owned.
Please Note: I received a free sample in return for an honest and unbiased review.
Check it out here:
http://reviewsinsider.com/1byone-infinity-glow-eye-friendly-led-desk-lamp-review/http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMAG0591.jpg?fit=717%2C1024http://i0.wp.com/reviewsinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMAG0591.jpg?resize=150%2C150Homeware Reviews1ByOne,1byone "Infinity Glow" Eye Friendly LED Desk Lamp - USB Rechargeable - 3 Light Modes & 6 Dimmable Levels - Touch-sensitive Control Panel - 360° Fully Foldable and Portable Table Light -Color: Gold,Amazon,Desk Lamp,LEDToday I will be reviewing the 1Byone Infinity Glow Desk Lamp. Product Features:(Taken From Amazon Product Listing) Unique & Elegant Design: It looks beautiful no matter where you place it. The design combines the metal case and panel light with the silicon rubber base. Easily to use, soft touch-Sensitive control panel...Dominic ChapmanDominic Chapmandominic.firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscriberReviews Insider